Sunday 13 March 2016

Latenight thoughts



A darkness encased in love
He lingers on my breath
Waiting for a release
"Wander now, my dawdling
Travel deep and far into the abyss."

He wanders
He returns

I have seen many great things master
But the greatest of these I cannot tell
For it would be a great crime against love to do so

What do you withhold from me little one?

Nothing that needs be met your ear good sir. You would do better to go without, than to suffer the knowledge of this.

I trust your judgement
But it troubles me greatly that there is something so grave
Not even you can tell your master of it

I wander
I wander into the abyss
I return

An 'I' returns
Not the same I that left.

Ask nothing

Trust the trustworthy

Trust what has nothing to gain from your trust

Trust love

Save innocence

Just cause you can shit in your hand doesn't mean you need to know the experience of doing so

Rationally withhold curiosity

-- MONTEGO IKARUS

No comments:

Post a Comment