Thursday 7 July 2016

Be Yourself - Spontaneous Writing

If I lie to the police
I get a court order
If the TV lies to me and 20 million others
It’s a fine sunny day

Call it what you want
Justify it how you like
But I’ve got one name for it
I call it fascism

The web of lies
The den of lunatics
Runs so deep
We’ve forgotten real reality
Sullied amongst the depths

Freedom, freedom
We say, we scream
Equality, democracy
Dogma for dogs
Get them while they’re young
Totalitarianism by any other name
Never tasted so sweet

The media controls the mind
The mind controls the group
The people are controlled
Free choice is an illusion
A dogma like democracy
Frequency, repetition, vibration
affects water

Be water my friend
I am water, I’ve no choice
Water is tangible, moveable, changeable
imprintable, lovable, hateable, indelible,
Be what you are
We whatever you want your water to be
Turn off the TV, Burn the Newspaper
Control your water my friend
Control yourself
Love yourself
BE

-- montego ikarus

No comments:

Post a Comment