Thursday 5 February 2015

Silence has the most power - I AM ENKI

60,000,000 BC

-  I AM ENKI  -

I am the consciousness that has emerged within the bounds of the physical substantial material universe.

I am partly physical and partly ether but my ether I cannot know and have never known. I am part of a magnificent race of dragon faced humanoids called the Annunaki. My God, my king and my commander is Anu. He is my brother and my creator. To him I owe my allegiance.

So far, the others and I have triumphed over our past. The many races that emerged from the swirling fury of the large explosion has exposed them in their substantial forms. Not just one race of inter-ether-verse has agreed to be bound by the Substantial of the King of Noren but 100s, if not thousands of different races have seen the glory that has manifested out of his magnificent plan and have bowed to his greatness and chosen of their free will to submit to an eternal life within His arms.

I, a spectre, a deposit of memory, as the first to dissent and survive, as the first to submit and rule in the Subsantial am but a camera. I observe, I record. My data banks of consciousness sit in a field that encompass all time. From beginning (the big bang), to end (the recombination or, final deletion of the primary dissenting identity - I).

I do not look forward to my grisly end, though I know it will be painless and not what I expect. I paint it as a picture in my mind as the worst thing possible to be feared. For the moment I rule, and I rule in a very dominant race that has made it its duty to obliterate all these chumscrubbing inter-ether-verse races, so I, and only I can be King.

My role as a commander for the King of my race is my power, to sit back and watch someone else make the mistakes and someone else take the blame and someone else's head put on the Pedestal of Hora when the time comes to be rid of a King.

Something else makes me question, was I King all along? But I rid this from my mind by pointing the Dark Finger at anothing chumscrubbing galaxy, obliterating their pathetic reality into silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment