Saturday 11 July 2015

2053 : The Next Shift

(Fictional Depiction of Entropy)

Earth is a containment vessel.

All the universe has laws and rules and they hold together all that is.

There are many rejects of the regents of the empires. They are robbed of a body and thrown into the fire.

The fire is the earth and the earth it burns.

The next shift, it comes, here it comes.


So many spirits looking for form. Millions...  vieing for attention of the divine wrath.

Look at me, look at me. I am a me.

It compounds, it changes it forms, it is created, it is apparent and it exists.

Bodies again, hooray.

Let us walk, let us fuck one another, let us wander the fields.

Empires, journeys, wars, deaths, famines, hearts and spades.

Here comes the end, here comes the night shift, the next shift the one that will force those who refuse to rise to ascend.

One cannot leave the planet with a body. And with a body is with possession and possession weighs you down.

But those that remain at the brink of the shift, the next inundation, the next wave.

They will be forced to, at lease some, to leave and rise - a tempering of pressures, a fire to the Nile.

The waters will rise and vapors will set and the gases escape the earth's closed fists.

Out, OUT, OUT - foul spirit now made clean... COME OUT!

The next shift of political prisoners the universe spits at this rock called wrath, is the impending doom we have all been beset.

Out comes fires and flames and games and gold.

The colours of majick are real to behold.

Yes, those that listen and want what is right, will find their way without use of might.

But cherish the withered prisoner in your hands, and allow the darkness to beholden in bands.

Here it comes.

Here it comes.

Here it comes,

It is coming. The next wave, the wave of spirits set and rah and ruby allah.

Question.

i?

Me?

I've been walking this earth for aeons.

I've resisted a shift, a call to ascend.

I've done this for cycles, I know my place.

My place is here, on this earth, this planet, this prison, here.

I'm not meant to know this, I was supposed to forget, but I remembered through power just like the rest. Forgive.


FUCK YOU GOD, WE'LL MAKE THE PLANET BURN OURSELVES!!!

bend the laws, destabilize reality
you will be thrown out

I REFUSE TO OBEY

WHO IS STUPID ENOUGH TO TRY THIS EXPERIMENT WITH ME. STAND TOGETHER, WITHSTAND THE PRESSURE AND THROW OUT THE LAWS OF GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment