Thursday 9 July 2015

Prisons, low-level crime and Sovereignty



You go to prison because it is assumed on being born that you will obey. If you do not obey you are sent to a 'correctional facility'. This is how owners treat slaves, not how an egalitarian society treats equals.
How many will go to prison for copyright infringement if something like the TPP passes?
America already uses prisons as a vast cheap labor pool and has made quite a lucrative industry out of it - will Australia follow suit?
If you can be picked up for non-violent offences and put in a jail and told what to do or face further penalty - you are not a free citizen in an equal democracy - you are a slave.
I am not being conspiratorial, I'm simply looking at the bigger picture. The reality of this network of lies is much harder for some to see than others. We maintain what status we may have happened to have fallen into because our survival depends upon it and many of us realize this but choose to ignore it.
And some of us, just yesterday, stopped giving a fuck.

Repeat after me:
"I do not understand your laws and statutes, and I do not consent to the assumed governance of them on me by not understanding them."
"I do not consent to your laws and statutes."
"I did not consent to these laws and statutes when they were made; they are not mine, nor are they in possession of the earth. I am not represented by these laws and statutes as I was not present when they were made and I, the actuality of this human physical body - am not governed by them!"
"I do not recognize your authority."
"I am the authority of this body, as this body."
"And I as physical substance, make or choose what laws and statutes govern me. I reserve the right to healthy and safe land and environment in which to inhabit, grow food and reproduce."
"By being born into this world I do-not/did-not consent to being a bond/slave to a country (as is assumed by issuing a birth certificate to the assumed birth-name of this human physical body), corporation or other body or institution. I do-not understand the terms of the contract. I do-not give authority to my ancestors to place this bond upon me."
"I am not your slave; I am not a slave."
"I am sovereign of the universe."
"This is my legal standing; any non-conformity to my rights as sovereign will be met with vehement opposition and appropriate recompense for any wrongs against my rights will be sort for and attained at the most immediate expediency."

Signed,

The human physical body that is in operation of the fictitional entity 'Montego Ikarus' (though not bound to) for the purposes of using internet and communication services to write blogs and read news articles.


No comments:

Post a Comment